This handy 5V USB Resistive DC Electronic Load w/2 Switches and Adjustable Current 5V 1A/2A/3A Voltage Discharge Resistance Tester will help diagnose issues with your USB charger’s output capability. Works in conjunction with our USB Voltage Doctor which will show you the voltage and mA output with this resistive load in series. It should show the battery discharge rate as well. You will receive 4 pcs in the sale. It is also known as a “USB Aging Discharge-Load Tester”
1. After you power on, the power indicator D1 will light up.
2. The USB plug is plugged into the 5V output interface. Because of the resistance value and the maximum power limit of the resistance, it cannot be connected to a fast charging unit above 5V.
3. Switch S1 to the "ON" gear, D2 lights up, the 4R7 resistor starts to work, and the current is about 1A.
4. Switch S2 to the "ON" gear, D3 lights up, the 2R5 resistor starts to work, and the current is about 2A.
5. When S1 and S2 are set to the "ON" gear at the same time, the two resistors work, and the current is about 3A.
WARNING: Because quite a bit of current is consumed by the resistance of the resistors, it will get hot. *Take special care not to touch the resistor with your hands to avoid burns. Unit may produce a peculiar smell from the unit because of the of high temperature of the resistors however it will dissipate after using it for a period of time.
100% brand new and high quality
Made of high-quality materials, durable
Switch, 2 LED and USB interface design
Rated power: 5W-10W
Technology: Ceramic composition
Board Size: 67mm x 22mm (approximately)