RG-8X jumper for Amateur -Ham Radio and CB. 20 Foot in length. Shielded 50 ohm cable with molded-on strain relief PL-259 plugs on each end. The connections are both soldered and the cable is all copper conductors. These RG8X are great as jumpers to an antenna tuner, meter or your main antenna switch, Quality Manufactured in China by Steren Electronics. Foil and braid shield. Stranded center conductor. Suitable up to 1500 Watts. Yes, you will get exactly what you see in photos. I have other ham radio accessories available such as inter-series adapters too. Warranty: as described and functional.
• 50 ohm impedance
• 0.242" OD black PVC jacket
• Stranded bare copper center conductor
• Aluminum foil and bare copper braid shields
• Polyethylene foam insulation
• Fully molded nickel plated brass connectors