A great overall tester for many of your
common components. Later M328 version of the software that gives more
functions. The chip is a Atmega328.128mm x 64mm big Backlight LCD display with
only a 2mA when on standby. Uses a standard 9V battery (Not included). Board is
all complete and ready to use however, the case needs assembly.
Tests; Inductors, Capacitors, Diodes, Dual diode,
MOS, transistors, SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifiers), Regulators, LEDs , ESR
Resistance :0.1 ohm resolution, maximum 50M
ohm Capacitor : 25pf -100,000 Uf and Inductors : 0.01mh-20H
* Automatic detection of NPN and PNP
transistors, n-channel and p-channel MOSFET,
diode (including double diode), thyristor,
transistor, resistor and capacitor and other components
* Automatic test the pin of a component, and
display on the LCD
* Can detect the transistor, MOSFET
protection diode amplification coefficient
and the base to determine the emitter
transistor forward biased voltage
*Measure the gate and gate capacitance of the
MOSFET threshold voltage
* 12864 liquid crystal display with green
* One button operation, automatic shutdown .
* Only 20nA shutdown current.
* Automatically detect NPN, PNP bipolar
transistors , N -channel and P -channel MOSFET,
JFET , diodes , two diodes, thyristors small
power unidirectional and bidirectional thyristor.
* Automatic identification components pin
* Measuring bipolar transistor current
amplification factor and base - emitter threshold voltage.
* Via the base - emitter threshold voltage
and high current amplification factor to identify Darlington transistors.
* Can detect bipolar transistors and MOS
transistors protection diodes.
* Measuring the gate MOSFET threshold voltage
and the gate capacitance.
* Can simultaneously measure two resistors
and resistor symbol is displayed.
** Note: Before measuring capacitance the
capacitor should be discharged! Otherwise,
it may damage the meter .