DIY Kit RADIO 40M CW Shortwave Transmitter QRP Pixie Kit Receiver 7.023-7.026MHz 40M. This kit is a classic low-power transceiver. This is a very small volume of simple 40 meter band micro-power amplitude telegraph transceiver uses a 12VDC battery or power supply. The reception is good and is the entry level of the most junior amateur radio operator. * It comes disassembled and with the Lucite plastic case as shown in photos.
* Technical parameters: Power supply: DC 11V-14V
* Antenna: 50 ohm, unbalanced
* Transmit power: 1.2W @ 12V
* Frequency range: launch 7.023MHz, receive 7.023-7.026MHz (7.023MHz crystal)
* Mode: CW - this is a DIY Kit that you must have some electronics and soldering experience to assemble