20ft Black RG-8X (Mini 8) coaxial cable. This cable is approximately 1/4" thick, double shielded with a stranded center conductor and fully crimped and soldered PL-259 connectors. It is thinner and more flexible than standard RG8 or LMR400, and can handle up to 1000 watts at 30 MHz. A good choice for ham and amateur radio antennas. This is one of the highest rated and reviewed RG-8X cables available. These Low-Loss coaxial cable assemblies are terminated with our brand new and custom-designed UHF male PL-259 connectors.
* 50 ohm impedance
* 0.242" OD Black PVC jacket
* Stranded bare copper center conductor
* Aluminum foil and bare copper braid shield
* Polyethylene foam insulation
* Fully crimped and center pin soldered nickel plated PL-259 connectors
* About 6 meters
* Steren Branded!